Thursday, May 1, 2008

VMC re-membrance: PHL exam held today

Today was our PHL120 exam and again did many silly mistakes whch made me remember the wording of "physics waale bhaiyya" in vmc: " Jab tak tum poori tayaari nahi kar ke jayoge, tum apne aap ko evaluate nahi kar payoge." thode marks ka kiya nahi tha, thode marks silly mistake ke karan chale gaye, kuch idhar kuch udhar. Something is wrong with the commitment. There is a lot of compromise in my study level, in my expectation of marks. I feel I am doing a lot of compromise which I should not. As said by some great person- " Ek baar compromise karna shuru kar diya, to us dheelepan ki aadat pad jaati hai, aur jo kaam ek baar reh jaye, woh saala waise ka waisa hi reh jaata hai."




Something is wrong somewhere. Don't try to recognise it. Just do your deeds and don't compromise on your level of doing it. [Well... this one is said by me.]

1 comment:

IITian said...

Re-membrance should be reminiscent - remembering of the past.