Friday, May 2, 2008

Serious Problem of compromisation

Well, it could be easily seen by my response to the preparation of EEL205. I slept at 1:15 a.m. and woke up at 6 a.m. I started feeling 'morning sickness' . I don't know I just feel nausea tic in the morning and it's not psychological, it's for real. "Muski" was awake at 6 in the morning. I must say he does not compromise in his preparation. He does not sleep till he is fully prepared. Hey and guess what......even after watching such a great effort, I slept from 7 to 10.

I realise that I just prepare in such a way that it's always (20-50)% left. Now my dhd exam is tomorrow and I am listening to songs and writing this diary. I don't know somewhere in the heart of my brain, I am afraid because I feel I am unable to understand these abstract things and I just don't try it. I must confess that I have never made a serious attempt to understand my courses ever. I just take the 'sharan' of Vaneet Dadra, Sumeet Singh, or Rahul Goyal. Just never took things of my own. I take their understanding of the subject and it doesn't help. In examination or any test, things which are your own can help you.

Now, I have loads to do and from the heart of my mind, I do wanna try to understand and improve my performance in my own eyes. (* Note: I got 15/30 in minor1 and 9/30 in minor2 and missed two of its quizzes. and response to it is chill.....which I still think its right/ok. *)

No comments: