Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wake me up When semester ends.....

hi..... exams going on ....
25th April , 11:55 p.m. - Started watching Hustle, season 2 , episode 1 watched upto 5th episode each being 50 min. ( without cut short editing). just thought I would like to know later in my life.

I would like to share my attendence of the courses which I was supposedly doing in 4th semester.

1. MAL124 : I think I attended 3 or 4 classes but I may be wrong. It could have been less.

2. PHL120 : fighter prof. tha yaar. (50-60 %) attendance khud hi lagayi hai. He is threatening to fail at below 75% attendance.

3. EEL205 : minor 1 ke baad ek class lagayi hai. do quiz miss kiye hain aur ek quiz diya hai: only class I attended after minor 1 or minor 2. (luckily question solve ho gaya.)

4. DHD: CSL316 : bahut hi chill liya hai... agar gaye to suna nahi aur kam hi gaye. Lab tak udaaye hain. Lets see what will be the marks in practical. Minors mein bilkul fight nahi mari.

5. CSL302: PL: Attended almost every class. Assignments se seekhne ko mila. Assignments pooch-pooch ke banayi hain. Vaneet aur muski ko saath mein bitha ke banayi hain. Minor 2 aise hi marwa li.

6.HUL237: Attendance bahut kam hai though there are 10 marks on it. Lets see. Is course se civil waalon ka level pata chal, how much they fraud in a course and how much they tell they can.

All the attendance gap in MAL124 and PHL120 has been filled by Mohit Kataria, a great person always ready to do selfless deeds.

No comments: